Weep you no more,sad fountains-悲伤的泉,你不要哭泣。
Weep you no more,sad fountains.悲伤的泉,你不要哭泣。
What need you flow so fast?你为什么流得那样匆匆?
Look how the snowy mountains你不见天庭的阳光将雪山
Heaven“s sun does gently waste.多么温柔地消融?
But my sun”s heavenly eyes可是我的太阳,
View not your weeping,她天使般的双眼,
That now lies sleeping看不见你的泪光。
Softly,now softly lies已经睡了,我的太阳,
Sleeping.轻轻地,柔柔地睡了。
Sleep is a reconciling,睡眠,给你休憩,
A rest that peace begets.还你安宁,
Doth not the sun rise smiling你不见安然西沉的太阳